Sep 2, 2014

Underestimated in Europe: Reddit AMA

I don't know Reddit's exact traffic figures, but I wouldn't be surprised if a large part of their traffic came from Europe. The headline means the business world. I around 1 million social media and business discussions I have had in the last years Reddit maybe came up twice. Especially "Ask me anything", known as AMA, is a great format that should have been copied and applied to their own sites by many publishers already. But since they won't see the difference between a chat and AMA, which requires basic knowledge of marketing, positioning, branding and community management, let Reddit make it bigger and bigger, and rightfully get what they deserve. Now with a dedicated app:

http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/2/6096229/reddit-releases-official-ama-app